Natureship Roasted and Stone ground by hand (Hath chakki) Desi Jau Sattu/ Instant sattu drink mix 250gm
Discover Jau Sattu, a wellness treasure from roasted barley. Rich in protein, fiber, and with a low glycemic index—ideal for weight management and diabetes care. Elevate with authentic flavors and health benefits.
|Expiry||4 months from date of packaging|
|Packaging Content||250 gm|
|Suitable for||Everyone can consume, great for kids & elderly as its 100% natural and free from preservatives and chemicals|
Why should you buy?
- Non factory made
- Made in small batches
- Rich source of Dietary Fibre
- No artificial preservatives
- No artificial colorant
Benefits of Jau Sattu
Jau Sattu is a natural product having several health benefits such as:
- It reduces General Debility.
- It acts as an Antacid and Diuretic.
- It helps in purifying Blood and Boosts Energy & Immunity.
- It relieves from Digestive Problems.
- It is a rich source of nutrients like: Dietary Fibre, Calcium, Iron, Protein, Magnesium
Uses of Jau Sattu
With the healthiness of Sattu and lightness of Jau, Jau Sattu has several uses such as:
- Can be used in making various cold beverages.
- Can be used in making sweet dishes such as ladoo.
- Can be added in flour for making rotis and parathas.
- Can be used in making porridge for breakfast.
How is the product created at Natureship?
At Natureship, we ensure that our products are wholly pure & nutritious. The entire process of preparing sattu is natural, from cultivation to processing. Our farmers produce pesticide-free desi chana/gram so that it stays pristine.
It is made in Small batches with no artificial colorant or preservatives added to it, ensuring it is entirely non - factory made.
We use natural ingredients while preparing it and add nothing except freshly grounded Jau Sattu. We use the traditional Stone Grinding technique to grind the ingredients.
Benefits of Natural Stone Grinding
- Slow massaging process at cool temperature preserves all nutrients
- Releases natural oils & distributes them uniformly
- Results in low glycemic index & high fiber content
- Higher temperature at mills destroys most of the nutrients, which is preserved in traditional methods