Kulthi/ Horse gram Sattu
Kuthi Sattu is a combination of Kulthi dal with the richness of Sattu. Kulthi Sattu is considered one of the most healthy foods as both Sattu and Kulthi dal are highly rich in protein, dietary fiber, carbohydrates, etc. Kuthi Sattu is even beneficial for keeping the body healthy and safe from any disease or ailments. It is also excellent as an energy booster.
|Expiry||4 months from date of packaging|
|Packaging Content||250 gm|
|Suitable for||Everyone can consume, great for kids & elderly as its 100% natural and free from preservatives and chemicals|
Why should you buy?
- Non factory made
- Made in small batches
- Glutten Free
- Highly rich in Nutrients
- No artificial preservatives
- No artificial colorant
Benefits of Kulthi Sattu
Kulthi Sattu is quite beneficial in terms of health and building immunity:
- Treats Kidney Stones
- Effective in Asthma and Bronchitis
- Cures menstrual disturbances
- It decreases bloating, improves metabolism, and helps the body burn calories efficiently.
- It hydrates the body.
- It has detoxifying power.
- Works as an energy booster.
Uses of Kulthi Sattu
Kulthi Sattu has several uses such as:
- Can be used as a drink mix
- Can be used in making breakfast dishes
- Can be used for bodybuilding purposes
How is the product created at Natureship?
At Natureship, we ensure that our products are wholly pure & nutritious. The entire process of preparing sattu is natural, from cultivation to processing. Our farmers produce pesticide-free desi chana/gram so that it stays pristine.
It is made in small batches with no artificial colorant or preservatives added to it, ensuring it is entirely non - factory made.
We use natural ingredients while preparing it and add nothing except freshly grounded Kulthi Sattu. We use the traditional Stone Grinding technique to grind the ingredients.
Benefits of Natural Stone Grinding
- Slow massaging process at cool temperature preserves all nutrients
- Releases natural oils & distributes them uniformly
- Results in low glycemic index & high fiber content
- Higher temperature at mills destroys most of the nutrients, which is preserved in traditional methods