Made of high-quality maize (makai), this delicacy is hugely popular among all ages. A gut-friendly food, Makai Sattu is full of roughage and keeps your body cool. With many nutrients, sattu is considered a balanced diet and is especially beneficial for growing children. In Bihar, it is often called desi Horlicks in a lighter vein. It helps cure ailments such as gastric problems, constipation, ulcer, anemia, and diabetes, besides aiding in weight loss.
|Expiry||4 months from date of packaging|
|Packaging Content||250 gm|
|Suitable for||Everyone can consume, great for kids & elderly as its 100% natural and free from preservatives and chemicals|
Why should you buy?
- Non factory made
- Made in small batches
- Highly rich in roughage and nutrients
- Rich source of Iron
- No artificial preservatives
- No artificial colorant
Benefits of Makai Sattu
Makai Sattu being highly rich in Nutrients, carry various benefits with it such as:
- Helps in curing ailments such as gastric problems, constipation, ulcer, anemia, and diabetes besides aiding in weight loss.
- It’s rich in fiber and many vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants and aids in weight loss.
- The B-complex vitamins in maize are good for skin, hair, heart, brain, and proper digestion.
- It contains Vitamin A, C, K along with beta-carotene and selenium, which helps improve the thyroid gland functioning and maintain a good immune system.
- It is termed as an energy booster food.
- Makai sattu helps in lowering blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
Uses of Makai Sattu
Makai Sattu has several uses such as:
- Can be used as a drink mix
- Can be mixed with wheat flour to make roti
- Can be used to thicken gravies, soups, milk, etc.
- Can be used as a binding agent
- Can be used in making porridge for breakfast.
How is the product created at Natureship?
At Natureship, we ensure that our products are wholly pure & nutritious. The entire process of preparing sattu is natural, from cultivation to processing. Our farmers produce pesticide-free desi chana/gram so that it stays pristine.
It is made in small batches with no artificial colorant or preservatives added to it, ensuring it is entirely non - factory made.
We use natural ingredients while preparing it and add nothing except freshly grounded Makai Sattu. We use the traditional Stone Grinding technique to grind the ingredients.
Benefits of Natural Stone Grinding
- Slow massaging process at cool temperature preserves all nutrients
- Releases natural oils & distributes them uniformly
- Results in low glycemic index & high fiber content
- Higher temperature at mills destroys most of the nutrients, which is preserved in traditional methods