Masoor dal is also known as Red Lentil.
It is power-packed with nutrients and has innumerable benefits. One single cup of masoor dal has 230 calories, about 15 grams of dietary fiber, and nearly 17 grams of proteins. It does not need soaking before cooking as it is “soft” daal and cooks quickly. Masoor is a good source of cholesterol-lowering fiber. The biological name of Masoor dal is Lens culinary. There is no denying that a bowl of masoor dal can fulfill the nutritional and dietary requirements of an entire meal.
To ensure the authenticity of our pulses, grains are grown completely pesticide-free, no chemicals are used while cleaning the dals and they are kept entirely unpolished and natural.
|Expiry||12 months from date of packaging|
|Suitable for||Everyone can consume, great for kids & elderly as its 100% natural and free from preservatives and chemicals|
Why should you buy?
- Non factory made
- Made in small batches
- Hand Roasted & Stone Ground
- Full of nutrients & fibre
- No artificial preservatives
- No artificial colorant
Benefits of Masoor Dal
Masoor Dal is a natural product having several health benefits such as:
- High on protein
- Keeps your bone & teeth healthy
- Highly beneficial in pregnancy
- Aids in weight loss
- Keeps the Heart healthy by lowering cholesterol
- Helps stabilise blood sugar level
- Good for skin, can be used in ,making face packs.
Uses of Masoor Dal
Masoor dal can be used in making soup, salads, rice dishes (masoor biryani ), cutlets (mint and masoor tikki), curries, flat fried bread (dal paratha), sweet dishes (masoor dal halwa), etc.
How is the product created at Natureship?
We use natural stone grinding method to process the grains. The benefits of Stone grinding are umpteen
Benefits of Natural Stone Grinding
- Slow massaging process at cool temperature preserves all nutrients
- Releases natural oils & distributes them uniformly
- Results in low glycemic index & high fiber content
- Higher temperature at mills destroys most of the nutrients, which is preserved in traditional methods