Natureship hand roasted and stone ground (Chakki Fresh) Unpolished Moong Dal 500gm
Green Moong Dal also known as “Sabut Moong Dal”. Green Moong Dal is one of the best vegetarian superfoods that has always been appreciated for its amazing health benefits.It is loaded with vitamins and has a good taste.Eating green Moong dal daily is a great way to meet the daily needs of protein requirements of our body. Green moong dal is one of the widely used dal for its indispensable medicinal and culinary purposes.
To ensure the authenticity of our pulses, grains are grown completely pesticide-free, no chemicals are used while cleaning the dals and they are kept completely unpolished and natural.
|Expiry||12 months from date of packaging|
|Suitable for||Everyone can consume, great for kids & elderly as its 100% natural and free from preservatives and chemicals|
Why should you buy?
- Non factory made
- Made in small batches
- Hand Roasted & Stone Ground
- Full of nutrients & fibre
- No artificial preservatives
- No artificial colorant
Benefits of Moong Dal
Moong Dal is a natural product having several health benefits such as:
- Powerhouse of antioxidants
- Promotes Heart Health
- Prevents Cancer
- Boosts Immunity & Protects Against Infections
- Good for Eyes
- High Fiber content
- Can be used as a grinded powder for keeping skin wrinkle, acne, spots and tan free.
Uses of Moong Dal
Green Moong Dal can be used in making soup, fritters (also known as vada), salad (moong dal sprout), cutlets (known as tikki), pesarattu (dosa) , moong dal toast, sweet dish (green Moong dal halwa), etc.
How is the product created at Natureship?
We use natural stone grinding method to process the grains. The benefits of Stone grinding are umpteen.
Benefits of Natural Stone Grinding
- Slow massaging process at cool temperature preserves all nutrients
- Releases natural oils & distributes them uniformly
- Results in low glycemic index & high fiber content
- Higher temperature at mills destroys most of the nutrients, which is preserved in traditional methods