Natureship hand roasted and stone ground (Chakki Fresh) Unpolished Multigrain Dal 500gm
Multigrain Dal: Fusion of 5 pulses – masoor, urad, chana, arhar, moong. Rich taste, packed with vitamins, minerals, fiber, and proteins. Beneficial for diabetics, heart, weight loss. Authentic, pesticide-free, unpolished. 132 calories per serving.
|Expiry||12 months from date of packaging|
|Suitable for||Everyone can consume, great for kids & elderly as its 100% natural and free from preservatives and chemicals|
Why should you buy?
- Non factory made
- Made in small batches
- Hand Roasted & Stone Ground
- Full of nutrients & fibre
- No artificial preservatives
- No artificial colorant
Benefits of Multigrain Dal
Multigrain Dal is a natural product having several health benefits such as:
- Helps maintain blood pressure & blood sugar levels
- Good source of folic acid
- Aids in weight loss
- High in protein
- Strengthens nervous system
- Lowers pain and inflammation
- Better body immunity
- Boosts immunity and protects against infections
Uses of Multigrain Dal
Multigrain dal can be used in making dishes of Indian gujarati cuisine such as handvo (vegetable cake), dhokla, and dishes of other cuisines such as fretters, soup, curries, pancakes (mix dal stuffed pancakes), stuffed lentil dumpling (dal fara, very popular in the northern parts of India) , etc.
How is the product created at Natureship?
We use natural stone grinding method to process the grains. The benefits of Stone grinding are umpteen.
Benefits of Natural Stone Grinding
- Slow massaging process at cool temperature preserves all nutrients
- Releases natural oils & distributes them uniformly
- Results in low glycemic index & high fiber content
- Higher temperature at mills destroys most of the nutrients, which is preserved in traditional methods