One of Bihar’s local and traditional food is Chana Sattu, also known as Roasted Gram Flour. Dry roasting of Bengal Gram keeps its natural nutritional value intact. Channa Sattu is a high protein, high fiber food that is beneficial for weight loss and for diabetic people as it contains a low glycemic index.
|Expiry||4 months from date of packaging|
|Packaging Content||250 gm|
|Suitable for||Everyone can consume, great for kids & elderly as its 100% natural and free from preservatives and chemicals|
Benefits of Channa Sattu
Channa Sattu is a natural product having several health benefits such as:
- It decreases bloating, improves metabolism, and helps the body burn calories efficiently.
- It hydrates the body.
- It is beneficial in controlling blood sugar and blood pressure levels.
- It is helpful in increasing appetite.
- It has detoxifying power.
- It solves all stomach-related issues.
- It acts as an energy booster
- Provides high protein and high fiber to the body.
- Channa Sattu is highly rich in several nutrients, including: Iron, Fiber, Magnesium, Sodium, Proteins, Carbohydrates
Uses of Channa Sattu
Channa Sattu has several uses such as:
- Can be used as an energy drink
- Can be used in making healthy breakfast dishes
- Can be consumed for bodybuilding
- Can be used as a filling
Channa Sattu vs Whey Protein
Channa Sattu has several advantages over Whey Protein such as:
- Whey Protein is not suitable for pregnant women, whereas everybody can consume Channa Sattu.
- Whey Protein is not suitable for Lactose intolerant people, whereas Sattu is ideal for any body type.
- Consumption of Whey Protein in large quantities can cause bloating and other digestive issues, while Channa Sattu causes no such problem.
How is the product created at Natureship?
At Natureship, we ensure that our products are wholly pure & nutritious. The entire process of preparing Sattu is natural from cultivation to processing. Our farmers produce pesticide-free desi chana/gram so that it stays pristine.
We use natural ingredients while preparing it and add nothing except freshly grounded Channa Sattu. We use the traditional Stone Grinding technique to grind the ingredients.
Benefits of Natural Stone Grinding
- Slow massaging process at cool temperature preserves all nutrients
- Releases natural oils & distributes them uniformly
- Results in low glycemic index & high fiber content
- Higher temperature at mills destroys most of the nutrients, which is preserved in traditional methods